Gov. Ihedioha Declares State Of Emergency On Imo Roads.
His Excellency, the governor of Imo State Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (CON) has declared a state of emergency on the following roads in the state:
1. Federal Polytechnic (PolyNek road leading to FUTO) Nekede-Ihiagwa-Obinze Road in Owerri.
3. Assumpta-Control Post axis in Owerri.
4. Mgbidi-Oguta Road in Mgbidi (Orlu).
5. MCC-Toronto Junction in Owerri.
6. Aba Branch-Mbaise Road in Ehime Mbano.
7. Other roads that will soon be announced.
Following State of Emergency declared on our roads by the government, the above listed roads have been mapped out for a standard reconstruction.
The new Imo we all can be proud of is finally here.
Imo is moving forward!